A look back at the last month...
Almost a month has passed since our last appointment & I can't believe how much things have changed! I officially "feel" pregnant! Not that I didn't before, but I am definately showing & noticing my belly starting to get in the way...everyone else seems to be noticing my growing belly as well, especially at work! It seems like my shape has made the most changes in the past 2 weeks. I'm also starting to get very anxious to feel the baby move (and know that is what I'm feeling!) I've noticed 2 possible flutters, at 15wks & 16wks...it's hard to describe, but I don't know what else it could've been! Pretty exciting! :)
Overall everything is going very well though. We've been staying busy & working on the house. I hope to finish organizing and simplifying our "stuff", so that we can get to remodeling & hopefully have bedrooms up & ready before next spring.
Our next appointment is only days away...we go in Tuesday, October 26th for our ultrasound. Yes, this is the appointment where we can find out the sex of the baby, but we are keeping it a SURPRISE! Sorry to everyone who wants to know, you'll just have to wait! Guess that means we'll just have to come up with boy & girl names!
Love,
Jessie, Nate, Baby Marx & Windsor :)
Can't wait to hear about the appointment! It is so amazing to see your precious baby moving around and brings everything to perspective. Enjoy it all. Love you's!
ReplyDelete