And the house projects continue! Last weekend we were lucky enough to have my parents down to help us work on the house. Last year at this time we figured we'd try to "remodel" at our own pace...now for some reason there seems to be a sense of urgency to get these renovations done. Hmmm, I wonder why?! Us girls worked painting walls & trimwork in the dining room, while the guys worked upstairs, taking down a ceiling, more plaster & getting a wall put up. I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel! Soon we'll have the electrician in to update everything, re-insulate upstairs, and get some bedrooms framed in! :)
Mom (or should I say 'Grandma Julie' & Me)
Dad (Grandpa Steve) & Nate...trying to look busy at work!
So you might ask why this picture isn't very clear? All of those speckles you see
are dust particles from plaster & old insulation coming down....messy stuff!
Windsor saw that we covered the couch during construction, so after
bumping into wet paint, he decided to take it easy & get some rest.
Grandma Julie busy at work...she did most of the painting while I worked
on trimwork. I tried to help as much as I could, doing what allowed
without my belly getting in the way! :) Thanks for all of the help!!
I wish we lived closer so we could help:) It is looking good; you hard workers. Baby room coming up!
ReplyDelete