This past weekend (Feb 4-7) I got to spend the weekend in Key West & Key Largo with some girlfriends from work. We went down for the weekend to plan Katy's wedding...and have some fun girl time too! Mission accomplished. With the reception site & major details booked, we were able to hit the beach, shop & try some tasty restaurants. It was my last official weekend to travel any sort of distance, and Dr. Hallman told me before I left that it was important to go on the trip to The Keys to get my Vitamin D intake. Gotta love doctors orders! I am 32 weeks in these pictures, now almost 33 weeks. I was in for my checkup today and all is well. Baby is continuing to grow, active and healthy.
| Fort Zachary Taylor State Park Key West, Florida |
| Sunset in Key Largo, Florida |
| Duval Street, Key West |
Getting oh so close!
ReplyDelete